Snapshots of Summer

I was a little shocked to drive down the street today and see the leaves changing colours already!! Where has this summer gone?! It's been a good one but BUSY....full of little adventures and road trips and all the festivals Edmonton has to offer. The Calgary Stampede, gospel jamboree in Red Deer, a week up north with all six nieces and nephews (which makes me cringe even now!! ha!), Capital Ex, the Fringe, Shakespeare in the Park, Taste of Edmonton, picnics at the Leg, long walks, barbeques, blitz builds, movie nights, floating down the Pembina river, and lots and lots of great bonding with my amazing new roommate......yep, I haven't been bored!


a highly anticipated visit from Karen and my beloved kiddos!!

road trip up north with Debbie, Aaron, Hannah, and Madison...
prelude to the vacation that wasn't a vacation!!! :-)

picking saskatoons...mmm mmmmm!!

oh how I love this boy!!!
Noah and I making saskatoon pie together


picnic by the river...
the cousins had tons of fun together,
but remind me never to have six kids!!!
we were EXHAUSTED by the end of the week! :-)

putting the finishing touches on Brandon and Mandy's basement...
shouldda been a carpenter!


Shakespeare in the Park with Jenn and Debbie

a lazy Sunday afternoon stroll...

...which quickly turned into a photo shoot! :-)

ready to tackle the mighty waters of the Pembina River!
the perfect way to spend a hot Sunday afternoon!

0 comments: